The ACCON-NCK-Explorer software application that displays the existing SINUMERIK 840D NCK (Numerical Control Kernel) and PC files in two explorer windows. This facilitates the upload and download of either single files, multiple files or entire directories for easy NCK file backup and restore.
Additionally, single files can be compared between the NCK and PC. The differences are color-coded making changes, inserts and deletions immediately visible. The contents of a single program file on the NCK can be displayed also.
- Simple file handling for the NCK
- Copying single files or entire directories in both directions
- Comparing the PC files with the NCK files
- Data backup of the NCK
- Detecting the files existing on the NCK and pasting the missing files to the NCK
- Supporting all access levels (0 to 7)
- Simple copying of files or entire directories between PC and NCK
- Deleting files on the NCK
- Changing file attributes on the NCK
- Comparison of files between PC and NCK
- Selecting programs on the NCK
The ACCON-NCK-Explorer software can be supplied as a single license with USB dongle or with software authorization system. We recommend using the license with USB dongle, if technically possible.
|Supported operating systems
||Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7
||Min. Pentium 4 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 20 MB free disc space