Panelicity Standard Applications
No programming is required for applications that can use the following standard Factory Configured Options (FCOs):
- Single Loop Control with Tracking Setpoint
- Single Loop Control with Fixed Setpoint
- External Set Control with Tracking Local Setpoint
- External Set Control with Non-Tracking Local Setpoint
- Ratio Set Control with Operator Setpoint Limits
- Single Loop Control with Operator Setpoint Limits
- Dual Loop Control
- Cascade Control
- Cascade Control with Operator Setpoint Limits
Two Element Boiler Drum Level Control
Boiler drum level is maintained. Moderate variations in steam flow are tolerated. Drum level is controlled with feedforward from the steam flow sensor.
Three Element Boiler Drum Level Control
Boiler drum level is maintained. Large variations in steam flow are tolerated. Drum level is controlled by cascade with boiler feedwater flow controller and feedforward control from steam flow sensor.
Tank/Sump Level Control with up to Three Pumps
Tank/Sump level is maintained by turning pumps on and off with input from a level transmitter or float switches. Signal can be automatically changed to float switches upon loss of the level transmitter signal. Pump up (fill) or pump down (drain) is user selectable. Simplex, Duplex, or Triplex control is available. Data quality and process alarming are built-in features.
Learn more about Panelicity. Contact us to discuss your application.