Position: Photography and Post Processing Specialist
Classic Automation LLC – Webster, NY
Primary Software Skills Required:
Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Camera Raw, Microsoft Excel, Outlook
Candidate will primarily be working with Photoshop and Excel. Photos need to be archived and uploaded to company website. Training, computer, camera, and studio with strobe lights provided. Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
Product photos need to be color corrected, placed on a white background, and retouched to remove dust, scratches, and general imperfections such as cracks or torn labels, then archived. There is heavy retouching involved for some photos as they are meant to be stock photos for products that are “used” and spent time operating in a factory setting.
• Photograph products for stock photos and advertisements
• Assist with on-site creation of promotional materials including portraits, headshots, group photos, videos, and other creative projects
• Design replacement labels for cosmetically damaged parts
• Support sales order process by taking photos when customers request them
• Manage and leverage database of part stock photos
Related degree preferred or commensurate work experience.
Please supply resume, photography portfolio, and retouching examples with before/after edits.